What a fun prompt from Cate’s Blog Every Day In May!
I am we are to list ten pinners I we love to follow on Pinterest. This was an easy assignment…….or maybe not. I could’ve added so many more to my list for various reasons. But here are the ten I chose.
- Ancestry Official (Ancestry.com) – I love finding family from my past. I enjoy finding out who I am and where I came from.
- Shanna Noel – I recently began Bible Journaling and she pins the most wonderful examples!
- Stampington & Company – I’ve ordered just two of their lovely magazines….Bella Grace….and Artful Blogging. Exquisite examples of photography and thought provoking words of wisdom from various authors.
- Kim Klassen – Kim shares her photography expertise through still life photography, lightroom and photoshop techniques, textures and lightroom presets.
- Barb Brookbank – another wonderful photographer as well as digiscrapper!
- The Biggest Loser – I can only watch their seasonal shows…..and wish I could pull this exercising/losing weight thing off!
- Cottage Arts – I love their artsy click masks for photos and products for digital scrapbooking.
- Anna Aspnes – Anna has GOT to be the queen of artsy digital scrapbooking!
- Digital Scrapper – a community of wonderful and helpful scrappers with a team of talented ladies who share techniques for digital scrapbooking.
- Authentique Paper – my go-to products for any type of paper crafting. I adore their designs!
That’s my ten and now I’m off to link up and get ready to check out some new pinners on Pinterest!
Hugs and Have A Creative Day!