10 Blogs I Read……as often as I can
I’m going to be completely honest here and let you know that I’m not one to read blogs on a daily basis, not even my very favorites. Time just doesn’t permit me to do so even though I’d love to check in on so many blogs out there. I have many interests, the first being my photography and that takes up quite a bit of my time, and then there’s my memory keeping/scrapbooking that I love, and THEN of course there’s the regular jobs around the home and outside activities. TRULY, there’s just not enough hours in each day for me. I’m not sure why I’m trying to explain because I’m sure many of you are in the exact same boat. The internet is so full of interesting things to see – do – learn.
Anyway…….here is a list of 10 Blogs I love to read (I’ll begin with scrapbooking blogs)…..and of course Life Behind the Purple Door would be another since I just found out about it through this linky. NOTE: This is such an interesting prompt today and I’m sure will lead to many more blogs to add to my list of blogs I’ll frequent “as often as I can”.
- Daily Life – Bits and Pieces – Melissa has many interests and I LOVE popping in to get scrapbook layout inspiration or see what she’s reading and all the FUN things she does.
- Digital Scrapper – I belong to this digital scrapbooking community and have for a number of years. Linda is one of the greatest digital scrapbook teachers I know. The creative team there is so very talented and the members equally talented…..it just feels “homey”.
- Cottage Arts – LOVE the artsy flair that Michelle and her daughter add to digital scrapbooking! Love to get inspiration as well as tutorials here.
- Anna Aspnes – Anna is such a talented artist and again, the artsy side of scrapbooking can be found in her products. Love the inspiration on the blog as well as tutorials.
- Designer Digitals – Once again, lots of scrapbooking inspiration, tips and tutorials.
- Kim Klassen – I could go on and on about Kim’s blog as well as her new Studio | Online community. Honestly, it’s my virtual 2nd home away from home. Her photography is stunning, her teaching is so diverse, the community is filled with like-minded souls. We are all at different stages in our photography but everyone is willing to share-teach-encourage with each other. Seriously love this place! It keeps me picking up my camera on a daily basis.
- Keeping with the Times – Barb is another photographer/digital scrapbooker that is so inspiring….such a sweet caring lady. She’s also on the creative team at Digital Scrapper.
- Lavender Bleu – another wonderful and inspiring photographer and member of Kim’s Studio, lovely lovely lady!
- Just Following Jesus – another photographer and member of Kim’s Studio, but foremost, a faithful follower of Christ. Elizabeth’s blog is fairly new to me but I LOVE the messages she shares!
- She Reads Truth – another Christian blog that is new to me and is “a community of women committed to reading God’s Word together”.
Looks like that wraps it up…..there’s 10……but I could list tons more, which is another reason I don’t REGULARLY get to visit the blogs I love to read!
BUT, I hope you find some new reading on the blogs I’ve listed today. Now I’m off to link up and visit MORE new blogs!
Hope you’re having a wonderful and CREATIVE weekend!
P.S. I totally forgot to mention my own scrapbooking blog, so here’s the link in case you want to check it out – Paisley Petticoats